Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Preliminary Task 1 - CCR Planning

Grace Watson
11 March 2020
Media Studies
Preliminary Task 1 - CCR Planning


Peer analysis and advice:
- both Priscilla Cchour and Addison Saxby really liked the quick cuts at the beginning of the clip.
- they also thought the gradient was good.


- however, they suggested perhaps a slightly less intense, less green/blue gradient.
- they advised that I recheck the 180 degree rule.
- they suggested perhaps timing the cuts with the drop/hit of the drum at the beginning of the clip so      that there is some sort of relationship between the audio and the visual.

Ideas obtained from my peers' clips:
- I loved Priscilla Cchour's music because it effectively generates a strange, eerie atmosphere.
   I may use this as inspiration to add a slightly more eerie piece of music to my clip after the more         intense drumming music which will remain in the opening few shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment